This document is drafted in masculine and / or feminine terms. No reference reference the male and / or female gender has purpose intention to discriminate against any person on the basis of gender (the sexual identity they choose). We are blind as far as matters of religion / race / sex / ethnic affiliation or any form of labeling or association are concerned.
The service includes the full range of choices and products offered to the customer as part of the use of this site, and the Company’s products and services, as detailed below, and will be changed from time to time, including various promotions, adding or subtracting products and changing prices. The Company or any of its representatives is not required to report any changes made in the Terms of Service. The changes will be valid from the moment they are published and in general.
By using any service or ordering any product I hereby declare that I have read,, understand, and irrevocably agree to all of the terms of service set forth below:
This document is a binding contract between the customer and www.tcblades.net, the “Company”, “the Supplier”, “the Distributor”, “the Manufacturer”, “the Seller”, the parent company of “Jerboa” tool line.
The manufacturer is a small family business, specializing in the manufacture of hand tools for various purposes, hand made in traditional techniques. We are aware of the challenges faced by our customers when purchasing online and do our best to ensure that the experience of purchase, use and service is to your satisfaction. We do everything in our power to ensure that the products you purchase will serve you well for a long time.
Please note that ordering custom made products is quite different from ordering products from the “shelf”. Each of the products offered here is produced specifically for the customer (except for the tools for sale in the “Try and Purchase” channel, as detailed below under “Service and Warranty”). The preparation of the products takes a relatively long time, since the products are manufactured by hand and by traditional means and by only two people. The following is important information regarding the ordering procedure and the significance derived from it. Please read carefully before placing orders with us. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no deviations from these conditions:
1. No sale to minors. We reserve the right to ask any client to present proof of his or her identity and age at any time. Refusal to comply with this demand will lead to the cessation of the ordering process, and even to its immediate cancellation. We reserve the right to refuse a sale and / or service and / or contact with any person or company without any need for reasons or explanations.
2. We sell to private individuals only, and not to wholesalers and / or companies and / or purchasing groups. * Wholesalers and / or purchasing group organizers and / or companies are welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com for more details. In your inquiry, please specify your name (first name, last name), business name (or virtual community you represent), and the nature of your query, including which tools and what volumes you wish to order.
3. All transactions are final, except in cases where the manufacturer decides otherwise, without forfeiting any of his rights. The manufacturer reserves the right to provide transactions with partial or full refund to the customer, even in cases where this is not consistent with the finality of the transaction. All in accordance with the sole discretion of the manufacturer and the merits of each case separately.
4. Transactions can be canceled with no consequence up to 21 business days from the date of placing the order. Transactions canceled after 21 business days shall incur a 30% cancellation fee of the entire volume of the transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, no tools will be provided before the 21st day of any order.
5. Orders will be filled on a “first come first serve” basis, and will also be shipped out in accordance with this order.
6. An incomplete order, for any reason whatsoever, will not be executed until the completion of the entire ordering process, including a payment of 100% of the order amount. Incomplete orders will be canceled within 48 hours. There will be no notification of cancellation of incomplete orders. For the avoidance of doubt – payment for an order will be made in advance and in full. Customers who have not completed their order within the specified time (48 hours) and whose order has been canceled will lose their place in queue for the production of their order.
7. A completed order will be sent to the customer by registered mail without delay, except in cases where it has been made clear to the customer that there may be a certain delay in the delivery of the order, prior to placing his order with the manufacturer.
8. Payment for the shipping is included in the order as a separate item.
9. No refunds for shipping fees once items have been shipped.
10. Orders will be provided to customers by registered mail delivery, in special cases that the Company decides, orders will be provided in other ways.
11. The Company shall be the sole arbiter on the manner of delivery of the Order to the Customer.
12. An customer may contact the firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to inquire about the status of his order. In response, the company will provide the following information:
A. Whether the order is or is not already on the production stage.
B. What is the expected date of shipping.
13. The goods will be sent to the customer within 90 days from the date of placing the order. An order not sent within 90 days will be canceled and the customer will be immediately credited for the full amount paid at the time of booking.
14. Wood carving as an occupation or a hobby is dangerous. Knives and carving axes as well as other carving tools of all kinds are very dangerous tools that can cause injury and even death. The customer hereby declares that he agrees that the sale of any tool to him by the Company does not constitute a recommendation on the company’s part (whether it is implied or explicit) to use any tool that has been purchased for anything at all. The seller shall not be liable for any damage of any kind caused as a result of the use of the tools either by the customer himself or by a third party, directly or indirectly and as a result of any use of the tool and in general.
All products are hand made using traditional means. As a result, all the products show signs of making, size variation, differences in blade radius, grinding scratches, hammer dings, dents, curvatures, color changes and many other recognizable features. The Client agrees that these features are not and will not be considered “defects” either in the aesthetic sense or in the functional sense. The Client acknowledges that he understands that this is the nature of the Product and that he will not have any complaints, demands or claims of any kind on this subject.
Jerboa tools are not intended for use on dry or frozen wood. No warranty will be given for tools showing signs of unreasonable usage. The decision whether to repair or replace this tool or another is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. A tool declared “lost” or “invalid” by the manufacturer will not entitle the buyer to a refund or replacement of the tool for a new one.
Despite this, the manufacturer reserves the right to replace and / or service any tool for free – even in cases where clearly the tool in question does not fall under the manufacturers stated warranty, and without forfeiting any of his rights. .
1. Service for Jerboa tools is 100% free under warranty as long as the tool for which the service is required meets the following conditions:
2. The tool is used solely for the purpose for which it is created. Used on frozen or dry wood will not be eligible for service under warranty. Tools damaged by the use of unsuitable wood and / or the use of excessive force and extreme and unreasonable cutting angles to the point of damage to the blade of the tool / or which deviated in any way or otherwise from the norms for reasonable use shall not serviced under warranty.
3. Paid-for service may be obtained in order to try and repair (as much as possible) and / or to renew tool blades that have been broken as a result of improper use. The manufacturer does not guarantee that the renovation or renewal attempts will succeed. For the avoidance of doubt: Tools that will be broken or destroyed during the manufacturer’s attempt to renovate or renew them will not be replaced for new tools and will be considered as “debris”, “waste”, “lost to process” for which there is no refund or refund of goods. In such cases, the manufacturer shall not have to take any further action except to inform the customer of his failure to renew the tool.
4. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the manufacturer reserves the right to provide warranty and service on tools even if they are not covered under this contract – at his sole discretion, and without the need to explain his decision, and without forfeiting any of his rights.
5. A customer interested in service under the warranty for tools will write to email@example.com and will include up-to-date and clear pictures of the tool in question, the nature of the service required for the tool, the buyer’s name and surname, the address of his residence, and the date of purchasing the tool from the manufacturer. A tool purchased for 36 months or more from the service call date is not under warranty, and the service will be offered to its owner in exchange for payment. Payment for maintenance, repair, and renovation work will be made in advance and in full. Service transactions can not be canceled after performing of the service has commenced.
6. Service under warranty for any tools shall be given only to the original purchaser by verifying the original details and purchase details of the tool.
7. The manufacturer shall not bear any cost of shipping or return shipping of tools from the customer’s location to him or back to the customers location. Payment for shipping from the customer to the manufacturer and back will be paid by the customer in advance.
8. Tools requiring service will be sent by registered online trackable means both to and from the service.
9. The customer will provide up-to-date and clear photos of the tool at firstname.lastname@example.org, when requesting service, and a formal confirmation of shipping by registered online trackable means bearing the stamp of the postal register and the tracking number of registered mail (sticker + barcode).
10. The manufacturer will not be responsible for cases of loss of delivery, locating a shipment in transit, or any damage to the shipment during delivery to us, or from us back to the customer. Tools that arrive damaged as a result of an event at the time of shipment will be photographed by the manufacturer and sent to the customer for his own purposes with the currier.
11. The warranty on tools does not include dulling of edges or re-sharpening of the blade. Customers interested in having us sharpen their blades may do so for a fee. To remove any doubt: sharpening tools is not included in the warranty.
12. Local pickup and drop-off will not be permitted by appointment only. For each tool received by the manufacturer, the sender will be sent a time assessment for the performance of the work and the shipment of the tool back to it, including the nature of the service required for each tool.
13. Tools received for handling will be sent back to the owner at the end of the service and no later than 90 business days from the day they are received by us.